Experience exclusivity and take in the city views at our Executive Lounge on the 25th floor. Enjoy a full breakfast buffet and non-alcoholic beverages.
The Executive Lounge is available for executive-level floors and Diamond-level Hilton Honors members.
UPS Store and Business Center
The UPS Store offers shipping, packaging, office supply, and more from the convenience of our lobby.
Access computers at any time at our business center.
Break a sweat at our 24-hour fitness center with top-of-the-line equipment and Peloton bikes.
Topgolf Swing Suite
Experience the ultimate entertainment at our Topgolf Swing Suite. Enjoy a wide range of golf and virtual sports, perfect for all skill levels. Gather friends or book a private party of 12 for an unforgettable time filled with fun and great food.
Stay on top of your workout routine during your stay with F45 Training. We offer group classes, drop-in sessions and more.
- Self Parking$48.00
- Valet Parking$54.00
- Secure ParkingAvailable
- Covered ParkingAvailable
- In/Out ParkingAvailable
- Other Parking InformationDay/Event parking available; no trailers permitted
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet PolicyPets allowed, $50.00 non-refundable fee, 75 lbs maximum, Pets up to 75 pounds,$50nonrefundable
- Service Pets InformationWhen your reservation is submitted, the hotel will be notified that you are traveling with a service animal.
- Max SizeLarge
- Max Weight75 lbs
- Pet Fee$50.00 Non-refundable
- Check-in3:00 PM
- Check-out12:00 PM
- Minimum Age To Register18
- Late Check-out Fee$50 until 3pm, 50% of room rate 3pm-6pm, full night charge after 6pm
- CurrencyUS Dollar
- Accepted credit cards
- Air Canada
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- China Union Pay
- Diner's Club
- Air Canada EnRoute
- Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (Trespass by License Holder with a Concealed Handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (Handgun Licensing Law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun.
- Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (Trespass by License Holder with an Openly Carried Handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (Handgun Licensing Law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.