Discover our range of services available at Waldorf Astoria Berlin, and get to know how we can help tailor your stay according to your individual personality.
Services include our multilingual staff, attentive butler service on request, twice-a-day housekeeping, a 24-hour business center, and a dog-sitting service.
Contact our concierge team for more information.
Berlin Walking Tour
Check out this walking tour of local Berlin attractions, starting at the hotel and making your way east past the Zoo, Victory Column, the Holocaust Memorial and Checkpoint Charlie before returning to the hotel.
Picnic In The Park
Enjoy a special outdoor experience by bike with our Waldorf Astoria Berlin Picnic at one of Berlin’s iconic parks. The experience for two includes Bike rent (up to 6 hours), a picnic basket with a fine selection of sandwich or wrap, cupcakes or éclairs, and a bottle of bubbly Crémant. Coordinate your own travel to and from the park – booking one day in advance: expected to be available.
Luxury Private Spree Cruise
Experience the beauty of Berlin with a private cruise along the scenic River Spree and its Canals. The cruise winds through the heart of the German capital with sensational skyline views. Available from May to October.
- Private luxury boat cruise through the historical city-center
- Exquisite lunch/dinner prepared by ROCA restaurant
- Flexible boarding and cruising times
Zoo & Champagne By Night
Take an exclusive, after-hours tour of the oldest zoo in the world, home to the world’s largest variety of species: elephants, giraffes, gorillas, and Germany’s only giant pandas.
- Champagne Reception (in case of bad weather an alternative will be arranged)
- Private tour of the Zoo
- Berlin styled 3-course Dinner in our Presidential Suite on the 31st Floor
- Live smooth music to enhance ambience
- Specially crafted Beverage Package
- Gorgeous city views
It’s been more than 25 years since the Berlin Wall fell, but one Cold War icon is still chugging away—the Trabant. Gain a unique insight into the past while driving the iconic cardboard “Trabi”. Just pass through our Lobby, get into your very own Trabant and chug away through Berlin in convoy.
- 90-minute Trabi Safari
- Trabant ride including insurance and fuel
- Certified Berlin guide
- WiFi in all cars
- Professional briefing and supervision
Detach from your devices and focus on social interaction in the physical world. Digital Detox is your digital wellness escape at Waldorf Astoria Berlin, designed to ease the stress and strain resulting from the frequent use of digital devices.
- Digital-free morning run with an experienced jogging guide
- Energizing Waldorf breakfast buffet
- A relaxing neck massage to help you refocus and re-energise for the afternoon
- Yoga classes on the Spa terrace (weather permitting)
- Self ParkingUnavailable
- Valet Parking38.00€
- Secure ParkingAvailable
- Covered ParkingAvailable
- In/Out ParkingUnavailable
- Other Parking Information€4.00 per hour/ €38.00 per day
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet PolicyPets allowed, 75.00€ non-refundable fee, 12 kg maximum
- Service Pets InformationWhen your reservation is submitted, the hotel will be notified that you are traveling with a service animal.
- Max SizeMedium
- Max Weight12 kg
- Pet Fee75.00€ Non-refundable
- Check-in3:00 PM
- Check-out12:00 PM
- Minimum Age To Register18
- Early Check-out Feefree of charge 24 hours upon arrival
- Late Check-out Feeuntil 6pm (half day rate)/100% from 6 pm (full day rate)
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- MasterCard (Canada)
- Diner's Club
- Maestro / Switch