Award Winning Spa
Discover Waldorf Astoria Spa, a multiple winner of the World Luxury Spa Award for Best Luxury Hotel Spa, and 2021 winner of Germany’s Best Hotel Spa Award.
The 1,000 sq. m. spa is located on the fifth floor and includes five therapy rooms, a cloud-shaped pool, sauna, steam room, terrace, 5 senses hydrotherapy and a 24-hour fitness center.
In-house guests can enjoy the spa including pool and sauna for €15.00 per day. For children it’s €7.50 per day.
Fitness and Wellness
Waldorf Astoria Berlin features a number of amenities to keep on top of your fitness regime, including:
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Latest in equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers and free weights
- Personal training and customized fitness plans on request
- Steam room and sauna
- Cloud-shaped indoor pool and roof-top terrace
Children up to 12 years of age can swim between the hours of 9 am to 11 am and 2 pm to 4 pm daily. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Our Waldorf Astoria Spa has created unique sensory experiences that regenerate and rejuvenate – each carried out with perfect efficiency for optimum enjoyment and well-being. Treatments include moisturizing baths and enveloping masks for radiant skin and relaxed muscles.
Become A Member
Experience Waldorf Astoria Spa at your convenience with a 6 or 12 month membership plan. Benefits include:
- Use of the pool, sauna and gym
- 20% discount in our ROCA restaurants, Lang Bar and Library Lounge
- Complimentary robes, slippers and towels during your stay