Amenitiesand hotel policies
Discover a variety of amenities, including a Health Club with an expansive indoor pool and multiple dining options. We offer babysitting services, and our friendly concierge is on hand to help you plan your stay.
Located in the Lobby, our dedicated Concierge Team is available 24 hours a day.
Speak to us about restaurant bookings, airport and city centre transport links, and more. Our team is happy to help in making your stay truly memorable.
We offer Kidzcome First babysitting service at the hotel.
During peak holiday times, we also run a Family & Children’s Executive Lounge, where kids can enjoy games like giant connect 4, Jenga, UNO, and colouring books. The Lounge serves tasty dishes, ideal for kids of all ages.
A Place for Everyone
At the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, we’re committed to creating opportunities for people from all walks of life, and our ‘A Place for Everyone’ initiative reflects this goal.
We partner with charities such as Workfit, Aurora Foxes Hospitality & Catering College, and Newlands Bishop Farm to provide employment and education opportunities for those with disabilities.
Our team reflects the people we serve, and we hope you feel welcomed by them. We would like to encourage you to ask about their own career stories with us.
- Self Parking£14.00
- Valet ParkingUnavailable
- Secure ParkingAvailable
- Covered ParkingUnavailable
- In/Out ParkingAvailable
- Other Parking Informationhttps://www.bhmparking.co.uk/
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet PolicyPets allowed, £30.00 non-refundable fee, 75 lbs maximum, Hotel offers a dedicated pet experience. Pets are welcome to join their owners dining in Gild where we have a dedicated dining area.
- Service Pets InformationWhen your reservation is submitted, the hotel will be notified that you are traveling with a service animal.
- Max SizeLarge
- Max Weight75 lbs
- Pet Fee£30.00 Non-refundable
- Check-in3:00 PM
- Check-out12:00 PM
- Minimum Age To Register18
- Late Check-out Fee50% of rate if checkout after 5pm
- CurrencyBritish Pound
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- MasterCard (Canada)
- Diner's Club
- Duet Card
- Marks and Spencer
- Maestro / Switch
Beginning 1st June 2023 the following charges will apply for LivingWell wet facilities:
• £10 Pass 90 (for individual Hilton residents) which give 90 minutes of access time.
• £20 Pass 90 (for Hilton resident families) which give 90 minutes of access time. Maximum of 2 adults & 4 children.