Amenities and hotel policies
Free made-to-order breakfast
Complimentary evening reception
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contactcustomer service.
Alternatively, you can cancel yourreservation online.
Minimum age to register
$100.00 Prepaid reservations are not refundable. early departure fee will apply.
$50.00 per hour after 11a until 5PM. Full rate after 5PM.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- China Union Pay
- Diner's Club
We ask that you follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public areas. Please check with local public health and government authorities regarding guidelines or requirements that may be in place for the location of your stay.
Carrying a weapon on these premises is prohibited and violators may be subject to arrest for trespass under applicable law.
Housekeeping: Tailored To Your Comfort
Stayover housekeeping service is complimentary and available upon request during your stay. Simply contact the front desk at any time to request extra towels and amenities or to schedule a room cleaning. For stays of four (4) nights or more, we will provide full cleaning every fourth night/fifth day for all guests.
To ensure the safety, security, and enjoyment of all our guests, we have created these additional policies.
- Wristbands: Registered guests must wear a wristband to access the evening reception, complimentary breakfast, and pool. Damaged bands may be returned to the front desk for replacement. A $15 fee will be charged for replacing lost bands.
- Occupancy: Total suite occupancy, including adults and children, are 4 guests in King suites, 6 guests in Queen suites, and 8 guests in two-bedroom suites. All occupant names must be registered in our system.
- Parties: Parties are not allowed in any common areas and/or suites. Also prohibited are balloons, confetti and other scattered decor, amplified sounds, consumption of outside alcoholic beverages or food in the atrium or lobby.
- Noise: Disturbance due to noise or peace disruption will not be tolerated. Guests may be asked to leave the premises without any refund or compensation. Children, who must always be supervised by their parents or adult guardian, have a 10:00 pm curfew and should be in their suites at that time.
- Damage/Loss/Excessive Cleaning: Guests will be charged the amount it costs to replace damaged item(s) + $100 per hour for labor related fees to return the suite to its original state. If a third-party carpet cleaning service is needed, an additional $250 fee will be assessed.