Amenities and hotel policies
Free hot breakfast
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contactcustomer service.
Alternatively, you can cancel yourreservation online.
Minimum age to register
$75.00 Seventy Five Dollars
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- China Union Pay
- Diner's Club
We ask that you follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public areas. Please check with local public health and government authorities regarding guidelines or requirements that may be in place for the location of your stay.
Housekeeping: Tailored to your comfort
Stayover housekeeping service is available upon request during your stay. Simply contact the front desk at any time to request extra towels and amenities or to schedule a room cleaning. For stays of four (4) nights or more, we will provide full cleaning every fourth night/fifth day for all guests.
No parties are allowed in guest rooms at any time. Anything above the occupancy limit per suite is defined as a party. While we attempt to give at least one warning, we reserve the right to take other measures in order to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of other guests. As a registered guest, you assume complete responsibility for any and all damages caused by your group.
- A $250 smoking fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms.
- A $50.00 fee will be charged per person for exceeding occupancy limit and non-registered guests may be asked to leave.
- To ensure all of our guests get a good night’s rest, quiet hours are from 10 p.m. – 6 a.m. Our outdoor patio is also closed during these times.
- Pool parties are not permitted at any time. Minors must be accompanied by their guardians at all times, and pool usage is for registered guests only.
- All noise complaints which result in compensation to guests will be charged to the guest room whose noise caused the complaint.
- All money, deposits, and rents will be forfeited upon eviction.
Dog-friendly rooms are limited and based on availability on the first floor of the hotel only, in studios suites featuring one queen bed and a sofa sleeper. Homewood Suites - Orland Park welcomes well-behaved pets as guests with the following guidelines: