Waldorf Astoria Spa
Indulge the senses with a massage, hydrating wrap, or salt therapy in our wellness spa. Serenity begins the moment you arrive.
Stay on track or change up your routine with the latest Technogym® cardio and strength-training equipment.
Part of the former Old Post Office and attached to the hotel, the tower is among D.C.’s tallest and offers 360-degree views of the city. Ride the elevator to explore the tower’s exhibits and gaze for miles from the 270-foot observation deck. Admission is complimentary.
- Self ParkingUnavailable
- Valet Parking$60.00
- Secure ParkingAvailable
- Covered ParkingAvailable
- In/Out ParkingAvailable
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet PolicyPets allowed, $250.00 non-refundable fee
- Service Pets InformationWhen your reservation is submitted, the hotel will be notified that you are traveling with a service animal.
- Pet Fee$250.00 Non-refundable
- Check-in4:00 PM
- Check-out12:00 PM
- Minimum Age To Register21
- Early Check-out Feeof one night room and tax
- Late Check-out Feeof nightly room rate until 4 pm. 100% of nightly room rate after 4 pm.
- CurrencyUS Dollar
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diner's Club