Welcome to the Waldorf Astoria Spa, Dubai International Financial Centre,
a hidden gem at the heart of the city and an oasis from the bustle and cares of modern living.
HOURS OF OPERATION: 9 AM – 10 PM
Treatments by Neom
Neom treatments starts with guided meditation, reflexology, and breathing techniques, followed with a specialised essential oil massage.
The Wellbeing Collection treatments include Sleep, De-Stress, Energy, and Happiness.
Choose from four distinctive themed suites designed to enhance your wellbeing. Each suite is tailored for your privacy, enjoyment, and utmost comfort. Our exclusive treatments have been carefully curated to escape from daily stress, and will be enhanced by your choice of suite.
Embark on a journey to the Grooming Suite and emerge as a the best version of yourself. This treatment space offers reflexology, signature massages, and bespoke facials.
Join a loved one in the Couples Suite, which includes two unique heated quartz sand massage beds and a therapeutic hydro therapy bath. Together, you can experience the true essence of bliss.
Experience weightlessness in a floating bed. Once your senses are free to relax, let your mind wander into the abyss.
The floatation pod provides a sensory deprivation experience enhanced by 600 kg of Epsom salt – a true reflection of the Jordanian Dead Sea.
Get pampered tip-to-toe with our Modern Hammam Experience on a heated marble bed.
Receive a full-body eucalyptus exfoliation, followed by Rhassoul body mud and a green tea oil application. The journey is enhanced by a Vichy shower experience like no other.
Treat yourself, your loved ones, or business associates to a world of extravagance and sophistication. Explore our vouchers and choose the perfect package.
- Our spa environment is one of relaxation and tranquility. Please respect all guests’ rights to privacy and serenity. The Spa is a mobile phone and smoke free zone; we ask you to kindly respect this. Our therapists will practice professional draping techniques during treatments, in order to protect your modesty. You will also be provided with disposable garments for your additional comfort. The minimum age permitted for treatment in The Spa is 16 years old.
- You are encouraged to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment to prepare for your experience at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Please be advised that late arrival may result in a reduction of the treatment time.
- To schedule an appointment, please speak to our spa receptionist who will guide you to the right choice of treatment. In-house guests can press the spa button on the in-room telephone. If calling from outside the hotel, please dial +971 (0)4 515 9818 To ensure your preferred time and service is available, please book in advance.
- Payment link will be sent to secure your booking.
- Our team will guide you on the most suitable treatment options available.
- Kindly advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries that could affect your service at the time of booking your appointment.
- A 50% cancellation charge will be incurred for any treatment or spa programme not cancelled at least four hours prior to appointment time. For a no show, a 100% cancellation charge will be applied.
- To continue your regime and experience at home, all Waldorf Astoria Spa products used during your service are available for purchase from The Spa reception.
- All prices are in United Arab Emirates Dirham and inclusive of 5% VAT, 10% Service Charge and 7% Municipality Fee.