Our local expert is happy to help you plan your day and make your stay spectacular. Stop by from 7 am – 7 pm daily for help arranging tours and excursions throughout Oahu and Hawaii.
Need a towel? Visit the Towel Tracker machines in the lobby across from the Gift Shop and on the 10th floor pool deck to take or return pool and beach towels.
Golden Boutique carries a variety of essentials and toiletries, plus hand-crafted souvenirs and a selection of jewelry and accessories to remind you of your trip to Waikiki Beach.
Print boarding passes, send a fax, and get online in our 24-hour business center, located on the lobby level.
Our resort stands on a section of Prince Kuhio Kalaniana’ole Pi’ikoi’s former home. In tribute to his legacy, our Prince Kuhio Room showcases photos and artifacts including feather lei worn by royalty. During your stay, be sure to visit the southwest corner of the lobby and learn about his place in Hawaiian history and culture.
We strive to protect and preserve Hawaii’s beauty and resources with sustainable practices throughout the resort, including:
- Using energy-efficient supplies and equipment
- Using locally sourced products whenever we can
- Recycling our restaurants’ leftover food to a local pig farm and converting used cooking oil to biodiesel
- Donating toiletries, linen, furniture, and electronics to schools and shelters
- Recycling our plastics, glass, cardboard and aluminum
- Leading volunteer clean-ups of local parks and beaches
- Self ParkingUnavailable
- Valet Parking$45.00
- Secure ParkingAvailable
- Covered ParkingAvailable
- In/Out ParkingAvailable
- Other Parking InformationAV Solutions Electric Charging Station available
- Pets AllowedNo
- Service Pets AllowedYes
- Pet PolicyService animals only
- Service Pets InformationWhen your reservation is submitted, the hotel will be notified that you are traveling with a service animal.
Standard in-room and lobby WiFi $10.95
Smoking Oasis located right outside of hotel.
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.
- Check-in3:00 PM
- Check-out12:00 PM
- Minimum Age To Register18
- Early Check-out FeeThere is an early departure fee of the last night's room and tax.
- Late Check-out FeeFee based on departure time, based on half day rates. Check out by 6pm.
- CurrencyUS Dollar
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- China Union Pay
- Diner's Club
- Air Canada EnRoute
Daily Resort Charge includes: Internet access; unlimited movies; discount on island activities; Ala Moana & International Market savings passport; recreational & cultural activities; magic classes; beach chairs & activity equipment; mini golf; pool toys & games.