We’ll help you capture moments from your resort vacation so you have a lasting keepsake. Stop by the Magic Memories photo services desk at the Lagoon Tower tram stop to book a sunset photo session or a visit with our exotic macaws.
Explore our oceanfront resort by Swiss-made air conditioned trams, available daily from 6 am – 1 am. The trams take you from MAKAI to Ocean Tower with stops at the Main Lobby, Convention Center and Palace Tower along the way.
Each tram bears a traditional name in honor of Hawaii’s rich heritage and culture, which is alive in the island’s storytelling.
Kaiona: “Goddess of the Guiding Birds”
Hopoe: “Dancing Stone”
Paoa: “Magic Fire Stick”
Museum Walkway Art Tour
Our resort art collection features more than 1800 unique pieces from Asian, Western, and Oceanic cultures. We celebrate our cultural heritage and hope that through an appreciation of its art, we all can gain a greater understanding and insight into life in Hawaii.
- Self Parking$39.00
- Valet Parking$0.00
- Secure ParkingUnavailable
- Covered ParkingUnavailable
- In/Out ParkingAvailable
- Other Parking InformationADA (accessible/handicap) parking available in sel
- Other Pet InformationService animals only
- SmokingSmoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas.
- Check-in4:00 PM
- Check-out12:00 PM
- Minimum Age To Register18
- Early Check-out Fee$100.00 Reductions in stay past cancellation period are subject to early dept fee
- Late Check-out Fee$160.00 Until 5pm after 5pm full night charge: contact front desk for availability.
- CurrencyUS Dollar
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- China Union Pay
- Diner's Club