Amenities and hotel policies
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contactcustomer service.
Alternatively, you can cancel yourreservation online.
Minimum age to register
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diner's Club
We strive to make our hotel accessible for all guests. Learn about our accessibility features in our detailed access guide.
We ask that you follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public areas. Please check with local public health and government authorities regarding guidelines or requirements that may be in place for the location of your stay.
Children up to 18 years old stay free (with existing bedding) when sharing a room with a paying adult on a room only rate. Children 5 years and under enjoy complimentary breakfast from our buffet.
We are pleased to have you and your pet as our guests at Hilton Reading. We have outlined a few simple guidelines that will help ensure the safety and comfort of you and our other guests whilst visiting our hotel. Please contact the hotel for full details.
- Pets should not be left unattended in guestrooms.
- Pets are not allowed in health club, pool areas, dining, beverage or lounge areas.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash or in a carrier in public spaces.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- Damages caused by pet will be charged to guest.
- Maximum of 2 pets per room is permitted.