Wed on historic grounds at the aqueduct, once used to move sugar cane to boats in the harbor. Candles and spotlights enhance parties after dark.
Overlooking the resort’s manicured lawns, our two gazebos provide classic style, colorful gardens and greenery, and a warm breeze off the sea.
Plan an elegant ceremony or reception with décor and details that are uniquely you. A pre-function area offers sea views – perfect for a cocktail hour.
Sugar Mill Falls
Have a tropical reception or photo session to remember along the blue lagoons in the resort’s water park.
Wedding package amenities
Symbolic marriage certificate
Ceremony with bilingual secular officiant
Bouquets and/or boutonnieres for the couple
Romantic wedding location
Sparkling wine toast after the ceremony
Wedding cake after the ceremony
Special decoration of the couple’s suite
Late checkout for the couple (subject to availability)
Professional wedding specialist
Online wedding registry and website
Just for the Two of You ...
Exchange vows in the sand with an intimate wedding ceremony for two.
Enjoy a stunning ceremony in paradise with ten of your closest loved ones.
Lavish & Opulent
Plan the ultimate destination wedding with premium amenities and up to 20 guests.
Even more options for Hilton All-Inclusive in 2023
Package includes the Couple and up to 28 guests (30 people)
Terms & Conditions
The SIGNATURE WEDDING PACKAGE is available from Mon – Thurs and includes up to 30 people. Over 30 guests; incurs in additional charges per additional hotel guest & per additional non-registered hotel guest. From Fri – Sun additional fee applies. The DEVOTION WEDDING PACKAGE is available from Mon-Sun and includes up to 30 guests. Over 30 guests; incurs in additional charges per additional hotel guest & per additional non-registered hotel guest. The CHERISH PACKAGE and CHERISHED CAPTURED PACKAGE are available from Mon-Sun and include up to 30 guests. Over 30 guests; incurs in additional charges per additional hotel guest & per additional non-registered hotel guest. Events must be held consecutively. All prices include taxes and service charges. Packages have no cash value, inclusions are not interchangeable, and any unused services are not refundable. For a legal ceremony, some requirements and additional fees apply. *wooden dance floor ** Based on availability ***From standard room service menu **** Availability varies by hotel.
Symbolic Wedding Ceremony by a Bilingual Officiant
- Wedding location
- White folding chairs for guests
- Bouquet(s) and / or boutonniere(s) for couple
- Audio system for the ceremony with microphones and speaker (30 minutes)
- 1-hour private cocktail reception with standard open bar and passed hors d’oeuvres
- Standard setup
- Wedding cake
- Sparkling wine toast
- 1st anniversary – 1 Complimentary night with 4 paid nights, includes a bottle of sparkling wine. (subject to availability)
- Upgrade to next room category for the couple room **
- Newlywed romance turndown service
- Special in room breakfast the day after the wedding
- 20% Spa Discount for couple ****
- 15% Spa Discount for wedding guests ****
- Complimentary online bridal registry (Honeyfund)
Private reception including 3-course meal, open bar and standard set up (3 hours)
- Audio system for the reception with microphones and speaker (3 hours)
- Early check-in up to 12:00 PM and late-check out up to 3:00 PM for the couple **
- Hair and make-up for the couple
(Includes Devotion Benefits+)
- Wedding Arch
- Aisle runner
- Private reception including 3-course meal, open bar and standard set up (4 hours)
- Audio system/With DJ for wedding reception (4 hours)
- Live music for wedding reception (1 set – Soloist or Trio)
- Dance floor *
- Fountain fireworks – Outdoor only
- Upgrade for two additional rooms to next room category **
- Early check-in up to 12:00 PM and late-check out up to 3:00 PM for the couple plus 2 guest rooms**
- Getting Ready Room – 1 Room provided on day of wedding to get ready **
- 11/2-hour Rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding for up to 30 people (preset menu in a specialty restaurant, semi-private)
(Includes Cherish Benefits+)
- Ceremony photo shoot (30 min)
- 3-hour reception photo coverage with 1 photographer
- A personalized link to digital photos
Package inclusions for up to 10 people:
- Dedicated resort weddings and celebrations coordinator
- Welcome drink
- Welcome amenity or door banner
- Non-denominational officiant to perform the symbolic ceremony
- Bouquet and/or boutonniere (limit two)
- Wedding cake
- Symbolic ceremony certificate
- Sparkling wine toast
- Romantic, semi-private dining location on the night of the ceremony
- Romantically decorated room on the night of the ceremony
- Discount on spa treatments for the couple
One-night stay certificate for the couple for the anniversary of vow renewal
Wedding package comparison
Pop the question in the comfort and privacy of your guest room. We’ll provide a dozen roses, a bottle of blush wine, and chocolate-covered fruits, and decorate with balloons and rose petals.
Put Love on the Menu
Celebrate your new engagement with a private four-course dinner and bottle of sparkling champagne. We’ll capture photos of the happy occasion; 10 are included with this package.
Price: $400 (two people); $550 (four people)
Enjoy a 50-minute massage at sunrise, then retreat to a private cabana with butler service for the day. In the evening, a violinist or saxophonist provides the music for your candlelit dinner with champagne, served in a spa cabana by the sea. We’ll capture photos of the happy occasion; 10 are included with this package. The night concludes with turndown service with rose petals and another bottle of champagne.