History & Legacy
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach was once The Allison Hotel, built in 1951. It’s now part of the North Beach Resort Historic District.
Considered to be Post-War Modern style, it showcased new technologies – such as air conditioning – at its opening.
Today, this style has been dubbed Miami Modern or “MiMo.” Allison Restaurant & Bar pays homage to the historic hotel name.
Stay on top of your fitness goals when you visit Miami Beach. Break a sweat at our gym with free weights, cardio equipment, and Peloton bikes.
Good to Know
Need extra bath towels, want to enhance your stay with a cabana, or have a question? Simply text us at +1 (786) 350-3333 and a member of our team will assist you.
Housekeeping Your Way
For your comfort, we want your stay to be as undisturbed as possible. If you’d like to request housekeeping service, please notify us 24 hours in advance by calling or stopping by the front desk.
Upon check-in, you will receive towel card(s) to trade in at our towel stand located at the main level pool. Remember to return the towel(s) to get your card(s) back after spending the day at the pool or beach. A $25 fee will be incurred for each unreturned card at check-out.
- Self ParkingUnavailable
- Valet Parking$50.00
- Secure ParkingAvailable
- Covered ParkingAvailable
- In/Out ParkingAvailable
- Other Parking InformationOvernight $50, 0-4 hrs $25, Overnight Oversize $60
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet PolicyPets allowed, $100.00 non-refundable fee
- Service Pets InformationWhen your reservation is submitted, the hotel will be notified that you are traveling with a service animal.
- Pet Fee$100.00 Non-refundable
- Check-in4:00 PM
- Check-out11:00 AM
- Minimum Age To Register21
- Early Check-out FeeEarly departure fee is 1 night's room and tax.
- Late Check-out FeeAfter 11AM = 50% of rate. Checkout after 5PM = 100% of rate.
- CurrencyUS Dollar
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- China Union Pay
- Guests are permitted to have packages delivered to the resort. The first package delivered to the resort is complimentary. There is a $5 per additional package handling fee. Packages will not be accepted more than three days prior to the reservation arrival date. Because of the large number of packages the resort receives, we ask that you include your name and arrival date on the address label. Please send packages to Hilton Cabana Miami Beach, with HOLD FOR GUEST John Doe / Arrival xx/xx/2023 as the second line of the address. The resort address is 6261 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140. Please visit the concierge desk to pick up packages.