9 am – 7 pm
9 am – 9 pm (three days a week)
Morning: 9 am – 1 pm
Lunch: 12 – 1PM
Afternoon: 1 – 7 pm
Evening: 7 – 9 pm (three days a week)
Waldorf Astoria Stars Club is a complimentary service for our young guests.
Some activities may incur an additional charge.
The Stars Club Facilities
Children of all ages can cool off at the refreshing Splash Pad and Waterpark, and express their creativity at the Arts & Crafts Area. The Adventure Playground is the perfect place for kids aged four to eleven to enjoy activity walks, scavenger hunts, and slides and swings. Accompany your toddler (under four years) to the Todders’ Area, a safe space for our youngest guests to explore their imaginations.
Age Groups & Toddlers
Waldorf Astoria Stars Club caters to young guests aged four to eleven. Young guests under four years old are welcome to use the facilities when accompanied by a guardian or a babysitter. A babysitting service is available at Waldorf Astoria Stars Club.
The Stars Club offers toddler groups for families with children aged one-and-a-half to three years old to attend activities together. Group activities are hosted by one of our certified childcare team members.
Chargeable and limited spaces available. One-day advance booking is required.
The Stars Club Policies
- Personal items must be provided by the parents, including swimwear, sunscreen, spare clothes and underwear, as well as nappies and nappy cream where applicable. Please ensure that all your child’s belongings are clearly labelled. Children are discouraged from bringing electronic toys, games and valuables items such as jewelry into the park. The resort cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of any items while the child is participating in park activities.
- Registration FormsAll young guests who attend The Stars Club programmes must be registered by a parent. The registration form must be filled out by a parent with the child’s complete details and be signed and submitted with the parent’s agreement form included in the Waldorf Astoria Stars Club Handbook.
- Leaving the ClubKindly note that no child will be allowed to leave the club unaccompanied or be released to a person other than the child’s parent or guardian unless authorised by the parent and over the age of eight.
- WeatherActivities are subject to change depending on weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
- Prolonged AbsenceIn the event of a parent’s prolonged absence outside normal hours, The Stars Club is authorized to take any necessary measures for the child’s wellbeing.
- If your child has any allergies or dietary requirements, please bring this to the attention of the Manager so that we can best cater for them. Parents completing the admissions form for their child must include details about any allergies or dietary requirements.
- It is important for all children to stay healthy. To prevent the spread of contagious diseases, children who are sick may not attend The Stars Club. If any child becomes ill during activities, we will notify the parent so that the child may be immediately picked up. Children will only be able to return to The Stars Club after receiving authorization from the resort’s doctor.
- For safety reasons, The Stars Club team members are not permitted to administer medicines to children. If your child requires medication, you must be present to administer it.
- In the event of accident, illness or emergency, The Stars Club Manager will immediately notify parents.
- Should a child’s behaviour be deemed inappropriate, likely to result in harm to the child, others or property, or seriously disrupt group interaction, the child may be briefly separated from the group. Any method of discipline that frightens, demeans, or humiliates a child is strictly prohibited.
- If your child requires any special or additional care due to allergies, disabilities or for other reasons, kindly let us know before leaving your child with us. Our Manager will attend to your child’s needs and will carefully plan how to accommodate these.
Our certified kids’ concierge curates all activities in accordance to your child’s needs and interests, and offers a one-on-one approach with individual attention. Registered guests may also enjoy complimentary access to all chargeable activities at The Stars Club and 15% savings at The Stars Club retail shop.
Eight Hours Per Day
Five-Day Program | $1,798+ USD
Three-Day Program | $1,104+ USD
Kids' Concierge Supplies & Equipment
- For emergencies, a range of baby products are available: bath lotion, baby shampoo, baby oil, baby cologne, baby cotton bud, baby powder, baby bib, baby item basket, and soft toys.
- During your stay, we are delighted to lend you the following equipment to help ensure your child’s comfort and safety: Baby stroller, diaper changing table, baby monitor, baby bed guards, baby cot, folding baby crib, infant bath tub, baby potty, diaper bin, baby high chair, bottle warmer, baby food warmer, and rubber duck.
Club Nova offers a safe, engaging, and fun environment for older kids. Teens will have a blast with beach volleyball, art classes, kite flying, and more.