Dining & Drinks
Discover authentic cuisine and timeless cocktails at our hotel in the heart of New Orleans. From sophisticated small plates at the Fountain Lounge, to drinks with a view at Rooftop at the Roosevelt, a world of flavor awaits.
Explore innovative cocktails and small plate dishes at the Fountain Lounge. Enjoy an evening of live entertainment surrounded by rich furnishings and elegant décor.
- Monday through Friday from 6:30 am – 11 am and 5 pm – 11 pm
- Saturday & Sunday from 6:30 am – 1 pm and 5 pm – 11 pm
- Live Entertainment every Thursday through Saturday from 6 pm – 10 pm and every Monday from 5 pm – 9 pm
The Sazerac Bar
More than just a bar, this restored landmark has kept the cocktails and conversations flowing for decades. Join us at the award-winning African walnut bar and take in the famous Paul Ninas murals as you sip a Sazerac, the official cocktail of New Orleans.
- Friday through Sunday from 11 am – 1 am
- Monday through Thursday from 12 pm – 1 am
Rooftop at the Roosevelt
Delight the senses with signature cocktails and savory snacks as you soak up the sun from the poolside bar or a private cabana. Take in sweeping city views and a refreshing dip with lush Waldorf Astoria gardens as your backdrop.
- Seasonal Pool Bar Closed for the season. Reopening in March
- Pool open Daily from 6 am – 10 pm with guest room key
Wake up with a hot cup of coffee at Teddy’s Cafe in our hotel’s Grand Lobby. Discover local favorites like café au lait and beignets, and indulge in a soft slice of our signature Waldorf Astoria Red Velvet Cake.
- Friday & Saturday from 6 am – 9 pm
- Sunday through Thursday from 6 am – 5 pm
The culinary team at Domenica Restaurant presents an authentic taste of Italy with a modern twist. Experience classic Italian flavors, fresh pastas, and Napolitano-style pizzas alongside custom-brewed beers and an inspired wine list.
- Monday through Sunday from 11 am – 10 pm
- Open at 10 am for New Orleans Saints home games
- Daily from 3 pm – 5 pm
Experience local New Orleans flavors from the comfort of your own guest room. Enjoy our famous beignets for breakfast or dinner, and relax with spirits and snacks from your in-room Refreshment Center.
- Breakfast: Daily from 6 am – 11 am
- Dinner: Daily from 4 pm – 11 pm