Amenities and hotel policies
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contactcustomer service.
Alternatively, you can cancel yourreservation online.
Minimum age to register
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diner's Club
We ask that you follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public areas. Please check with local public health and government authorities regarding guidelines or requirements that may be in place for the location of your stay.
- Pets must weigh less than 34kg (75 lbs.). They must be leashed, unless in the guest room, and are not permitted in food and beverage outlets, the health club, and pool area.
- We provide food and water bowls, pet beds or cushion, and information on veterinarians, pet shops, groomers, and kennels.
- When a guest room is being serviced, the owner must be present. Pets must be restrained or removed during housekeeping. Notify the Front Desk when pets are left unattended in a guest room; a “Pet in Room” door hanger will be provided. When noisy pets in a guest room disturb other guests, the owner will be immediately asked to return and remove the pet or stay with it.
- The one-time BRL 150.00 fee is for each pet. Additional charges may be assessed for cleaning and repair required for stains or damage.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up pet waste on hotel property and surrounding areas.
- The hotel will not be held responsible for injuries suffered by the pet while on hotel premises.
All rates are subject to hotel availability. Certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. Unless otherwise stated, quoted rates are per room per night, based on single/double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities, incidental charges and any mandatory or resort fees (if applicable). Credit card guarantee required at time of reservation. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. Offer components are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash,and cannot be used during future stays. If you are not interested in making this reservation online please contact 1-800-HILTONS.
Breakfast served at Clarice Restaurant. A 50-minute massage per guest, per stay at our Anna Pegova Spa on the 38th floor.
Under 18 Guests
Children under 18 years, local and foreign born, must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardian. The parents/guardian must present original or notarized documents to verify their relationship to the child or children.
When children under 18 years are not visiting with their parents, the legally responsible person must present a notarized authorization signed by both parents. Children accompanied by one parent must present notarized authorization signed by the other parent.
- Document of the underage guest with photo that proves the parentage and identification.
- Document of the parents or legally responsible person with photo.