007 - Inspiration of Ian Fleming
In the spring of 1958, Ian Fleming first set foot on Mahé. The author had come to the Seychelles for an extended holiday, seeking adventure, sunshine, and inspiration for his latest James Bond book: For Your Eyes Only.
Traces of his adventure can be found at Ocean View Bar, where you can discover pictures and a 007-inspired menu.
As you enter our stunning resort, you will be welcomed by the Cannonball Tree. It is a great witness to the resort’s history, as it was one of the first hotels built in Mahé at the beginning of the 19th century.
Back in the day, the tree was a gift from the Seychelles government to the owners of the “Northolme.” It is an evergreen tree allied to the Brazil Nut and native to tropical northern South America.
This unique flower can be seen in three places in Seychelles – including Botanical Garden and Hilton Northolme.
- Self ParkingComplimentary
- Valet ParkingUnavailable
- Secure ParkingAvailable
- Covered ParkingUnavailable
- In/Out ParkingUnavailable
- Other Parking InformationParking Lot
- Pets AllowedNo
- Service Pets AllowedYes
- Pet PolicyService animals only
- Service Pets InformationWhen your reservation is submitted, the hotel will be notified that you are traveling with a service animal.
- Check-in2:00 PM
- Check-out11:00 AM
- Minimum Age To Register13
- Late Check-out Feeof daily room rate until 4PM; after 4PM 100% of daily room rate charged
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Maestro / Switch
- Commencing 1st August 2023, the government of Seychelles has introduced a new Tourism Environmental Sustainability Levy. An additional fee of SCR 100 per person per night will be added to your reservation to support green initiatives, renewable energy, and environmental conservation.
- Exemptions apply to children under 12, airline employees and Seychellois citizens. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this endeavor.