Bark City: A Dog-Friendly Resort
At our dog-friendly hotel*, we strive to give your fur-children the same world-class treatment as their humans. For a taste of canine luxury, each dog is greeted with an in-room welcome amenity complete with bowls and logo beds.
In addition to welcoming dogs at the resort, we partner with Nuzzles & Co., a local private non-profit, no-kill pet rescue and adoption organization. Team Members have volunteer days doing trail clean-up and walking dogs. When you’re visiting Park City and missing your furry friend, Nuzzles allows you to take dogs out on field trips hiking, swimming, or walking.
*Please note that Waldorf Astoria Park City is a dog-friendly hotel. We are unable to accommodate other pets at this time. A $100 non-refundable cleaning fee is required once per stay, per reservation.
Pamper yourself with products arriving daily in our gift shop, Palette! Located just off the lobby, Palette has everything you need to look good, feel good, and be prepared for playing outdoors. With every season comes a whole new look in Palette. Stop in and see what new product is perfect for you.
- Self ParkingUnavailable
- Valet Parking$40.00
- Secure ParkingAvailable
- Covered ParkingAvailable
- In/Out ParkingAvailable
- Other Parking InformationValet parking only - $40 per vehicle, per night
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet PolicyPets allowed, $100.00 non-refundable fee, Dogs only allowed on property. No other pets allowed.
- Service Pets InformationWhen your reservation is submitted, the hotel will be notified that you are traveling with a service animal.
- Pet Fee$100.00 Non-refundable
- Check-in4:00 PM
- Check-out11:00 AM
- Minimum Age To Register18
- CurrencyUS Dollar
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- China Union Pay
- Diner's Club