Hilton's Price Match Guarantee
We always do our best to offer you the lowest price, but if you find a lower qualified price on another site, we’ll be happy to match it and give you 25% off your stay.
Here's how it works:
- Find a lower qualified price for the same accommodation and terms either before you book or within 24 hours after you make a reservation through an official Hilton booking channel.
- Submit a Price Match Guarantee claim.
- If your claim meets all the criteria, we’ll honor the lower price and take an additional 25% off the room rate for each night of your stay.
Official Hilton booking channels
Book directly with us through one of these channels:
- Any official Hilton website
- Any official Hilton call center
- The Hilton Honors app
- Directly at a Hilton hotel
- Directly through an Accredited Travel Agent*
When multiple prices are available for the same accommodations on the official Hilton booking channel, you must have booked the lowest rate to be eligible.
Lower qualified price
To qualify for a Price Match, the price must be:
- Lower than the official Hilton price
- Not on an official Hilton channel
- Same accommodations and terms
- Available with no booking limitations or restrictions - meaning it’s viewable and bookable by anyone
Accommodations and terms
Some examples of different accommodations that would not qualify for a Price Match Guarantee include:
Room types: King Room vs 2 Queen Room
You booked rooms that are confirmed connecting rooms, but this price is for rooms that can’t be confirmed as connecting rooms.
Views: Ocean view vs Partial ocean view
Amenities: $25 property credit vs Free breakfast
Check-in/check-out dates: Jan 26 - 31 vs Jan 26 - 30 OR Jan 26 - 31 vs Jan 26 - 28 and Jan 28 - 30 as separate reservations
Number of guests: 2 adults and 2 kids vs 1 adult
Terms: Fully refundable vs Deposit required OR 2-day cancellation vs 4-day cancellation OR Free cancellation vs non-cancellable or change fees apply
Limitations and restrictions
A qualifying lower price has no restrictions on how it is displayed or booked. Examples of these types of restrictions include:
- Websites that do not reveal the brand, hotel or room type until the reservation is completed
- Bookings that don't provide an immediate confirmation upon submitting the reservation request
- Prices that require a special membership or affiliation to book, such as member-only prices, corporate negotiated business travel prices, or Hilton Team Member rates
- Prices that require a login, credit card number, or code to view
- Prices that are not bookable, such as some advertisements
- Prices that are reflective of unauthorized reselling of a confirmed reservation made in someone else’s name
Submitting your Price Match Guarantee claim
You can submit a Price Match Guarantee Claim online or over the phone. One claim may be submitted for each reservation, and the name on the claim must match the name on the reservation.
Complete this form before you book or no more than 24 hours after booking. If you are making a claim the day before or day of arrival, you will need to connect us by phone to submit your claim. You’ll receive an email confirmation or phone call within 24 hours after we receive your claim.
If your claim involves another site’s mobile app, you must use this online method to submit your claim. Be sure to take screenshots of the app and reservation details.
Call our contact center before you book or no more than 24 hours after booking.
Call 1-800-445- 8667 in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands, or find your local reservations office.
This method is required for claims made the day before or the day of arrival.
Reviewing your claim
If you submit your claim online, we’ll try to independently validate it within 24 hours. If you make a claim over the phone, we’ll try to independently validate it immediately.
The same accommodations must be available for booking at a qualifying lower price in the currency of the hotel when we validate your claim.
Claims are not valid and cannot be processed or approved once checked in (in-person or digitally).
Price comparisons will be made net of taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees, or other fees and incidental charges, and will exclude changes in currency exchange rates.
For stays longer than one night, the Price Match Guarantee will be evaluated based on the total room price for the entire stay.
We may deny a claim if the percentage difference between the price booked through the official Hilton booking channel and the qualifying lower price is 1% or less.
We may deny a claim if we believe the Price Match Guarantee is being intentionally abused or manipulated to circumvent its intent.
Approving your claim
If we verify the availability and eligibility of the qualifying lower price, we will match the qualifying lower price PLUS give you 25% off the room price for the entire booking.
- If the claim submitted contains a current reservation we will modify the reservation and send a new email confirmation as well as an email from us letting you know about the approval of your claim.
- If the claim submitted does not contain a current reservation, a tentative reservation will be secured and you will be notified by email on the next steps you need to take to complete the reservation process. You must complete the reservation within 24 hours of receiving the email. If you do not, the claim and the tentative reservation will be cancelled.
We will adjust the rate to the lowest qualifying price we are able to verify, which may be different from the price submitted on the claim form.
The room price change is not effective until you receive an email confirmation from Hilton reflecting the new room price.
The guest who makes any reservation will be responsible for all associated costs, expenses and fees (such as cancellation fees), regardless of whether a Price Match Guarantee claim is denied.
After your claim is approved, any changes you make to your reservation may invalidate the claim.
If Hilton makes a reservation on your behalf for an approved claim, you are responsible for all costs, deposits, guarantee and cancellation requirements of that reservation.
Terms and conditions
Void where prohibited by law. All Hampton by Hilton hotels in the People's Republic of China are currently excluded from the Price Match Guarantee. Hilton may modify or discontinue the Price Match Guarantee or these terms and conditions at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
- "Accredited Travel Agents" are travel professionals accredited by a bona fide travel organization or association, to the extent they are booking rates carrying Honors benefits through a Hilton channel or through Amadeus, Apollo/Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre. "Accredited Travel Agents" does not include online travel agencies. Bona fide travel organizations and associations are IATA (the International Air Transport Association), TIDS, ARC, TSI, CLIA, ERSP, SATO and TRUE.
These terms apply to claims submitted on or after January 4, 2022.