- Yes, either phone or visit the Spa to book a reservation at your earliest convenience so we may accommodate your schedule.
- Please arrive at the spa 15 minutes before the scheduled time to check-in and change.
- Please notify our Spa Manager or Receptionist before booking your treatments if you have high blood pressure, allergies, other physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant. If you have any concern at all, let us know.
- You may wish to wear your own bikini or briefs, or we can provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Choose what is most comfortable for you. Our therapists will always use draping techniques to respect your privacy.
- Please leave valuables in the safe in your hotel room, as we do not assume any liability for personal items.
- Arriving late will simply limit the time for your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure. Your treatment will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed.
- The treatments you select are reserved especially for you. Guests will be charged 50% for treatments not cancelled six hours in advance.
- You may charge Spa services to your hotel bill. We also accept all major credit cards ( Visa, AmEx, MC, JCB).