Sunny Summer Special
After long days lounging by the pool or at the beach, our cooling After Sun Facial will help to immediately soothe and repair skin that has been overly exposed to the sun. The gentle infusion of hydrating and soothing serums helps to calm the skin and turn over damaged cells, revealing a radiant glow in no time! This reparative treatment is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Guided Fitness Classes
Every Saturday at 9:00 am
EMOM Workout (Every Minute on the Minute) – Build endurance for the whole body, burn fat, increase metabolism and build strength on the minute. Join our professional fitness instructors from Fitness TWA, Ade and John to achieve your fitness goals.
Location – 8th floor Fitness Center
Every Sunday at 8:00 am
Sunrise Yoga – Active class linking breath and movements to help increase cardiovascular health, strengthen muscles and improve flexibility through the entire body.
Location – 10th floor Event Lawn
Explore therapeutic massage techniques designed to restore balance, revitalize the mind and body, and achieve an optimal state of wellbeing.
Smarter skincare combines emerging technologies with modern techniques to produce immediate, visible results.
Contemporary techniques combine with expert knowledge to address individual needs and promote essential and immediate recovery.
Sophisticated science-led skincare is paired with advanced technology and a team of experts to craft individual solutions that deliver immediate, visible results.
Experience a curated selection of innovative, layered programing for individual exploration.
Maintaining healthy skin goes far beyond the face alone. The skin on our bodies, while durable, is still vulnerable to outside stressors and requires unique care that is functional and multi-faceted.
Discover our innovative selection of high-tech wellness therapies and performance tools delivered in private Recovery Cabins.
Far-spectrum light wavelengths emit natural electromagnetic radiation to heat the body directly without warming the surrounding air.
Quantum Harmonic Therapy
Power down with an innovative wellness therapy to bring a sense of stillness to a busy mind.
More Unique Services
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to fully enjoy exclusive spa facilities, including complimentary sauna and Enlightenment Lounge with accompanying amenities. Please understand that late arrivals may result in a reduction of treatment time.
- A valid credit card is required to hold all reservations. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, kindly provide a twenty-four (24) hours’ notice to avoid incurring the full-service fee.
- For your ease and convenience a 20% gratuity will be applied to each service. It is fully distributed to the spa therapist and support staff who served you during your spa experience.
- Prior to your treatment selection, please be sure to inform us of any health conditions you may have such as allergies, injuries or pregnancy, as these may affect your treatment selection
- The spa is an adult-oriented atmosphere therefore guests must be 16 years of age or older to experience spa treatments and enjoy the spa facilities. Guests under the age of 16 can enjoy our spa treatments accompanied by a parent or guardian, they do not have access to the spa facilities.
- Mobile phones and smoking are not permitted at the spa.
- Spa guests are invited to enjoy our dry sauna and enlightenment lounge pre and post treatment. Spa guests exceeding a spend of $200 are invited to enjoy the hotel's rooftop pool facility on the day of their treatment.
- Non-hotel guests may valet park to visit the Conrad Spa. Spa parking is $15 for up to 3 hours, then $5.00 for every additional hour with a max of $55 per day.