Make the most of your exotic stay
Spend days basking in the sun by seemingly endless pools or take a dip in the lagoon. The 350-meter beach offers water sports, beach sports, and a jogging track.
Visit our retail village and choose from eight unique boutiques and retail outlets. Browse stylish apparel and take home Balinese gifts to remind you of your time on the island.
We are accessible
Our resort is equipped and furnished to be truly accessible. Here are some of the available features:
- Accessible rooms, venues, and facilities
- Accessible parking
- Emergency features
- Levels and ramps entrances
- Remote controls for shades and curtains
- Service animals welcome
- Visual alarms
Travel With Purpose
We have implemented a series of sustainability initiatives designed to reduce the energy, water and waste involved with every guest’s stay.
We actively raise awareness in our local communities on being environmentally and socially responsible.
We are in partnership with a local foundation whose vision is to empower local people.
- We are building Conrad’s Mini Vegetable Herbs Garden where guests may learn about local vegetables and herbs.
- Self ParkingComplimentary
- Valet ParkingRp 0.00
- Secure ParkingAvailable
- Covered ParkingUnavailable
- In/Out ParkingUnavailable
- Pets AllowedNo
- Service Pets AllowedYes
- Pet PolicyService animals only
- Service Pets InformationWhen your reservation is submitted, the hotel will be notified that you are traveling with a service animal.
- Check-in3:00 PM
- Check-out12:00 PM
- Minimum Age To Register21
- Late Check-out FeeRp 50.00
- CurrencyIndonesian Rupiah
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- MasterCard (Canada)
- China Union Pay
- Diner's Club