Take your game to the next level and experience Troon Golf at our par 72 championship Lookout Mountain Golf Course. There’s nothing like playing 18 holes amid the vivid beauty of the Sonoran Desert and lush Phoenix North Mountains.
Book a Tee Time
Use our online booking tool to get your tee time reserved today and hit the green hassle-free. Our instructors can get you into private or group lessons, and the award-winning Golf Shop can get you decked out in all the best equipment and gear.
Golf, Stay, & Play Package
Tee up at Lookout Mountain Golf Club and take advantage of seasonal savings and pristine fairways, then relax and recharge after a day on the course with access to the resort’s many amenities. Package includes:
- One round of golf at Lookout Mountain Golf Club, per adult booked (when booking, please indicate the number of adults who wish to golf by increasing the number of adults per room)
- Suite with bedroom and separate living area
- Complimentary Hilton Breakfast Buffet per adult booked, daily
- 15% discount on select apparel in the golf shop
- 20% discount on select seasonal spa services at the spa
After making a room reservation, please contact the Golf Shop to reserve tee times.
Please reference these policies with any questions regarding the rules and regulations for playing at Lookout Mountain Golf Club.
- Play is governed by USGA Rules of Golf except where modified by local rules.
- Replace divots, rake bunkers, repair ball and spike marks on green.
- All players are requested to keep up with the group in front. Please let faster groups go through.
- All water hazards are played as lateral hazards under Rule 26-1. Margin of the hazard is defined by shoreline.
- All natural desert areas and washes are played as lateral hazards. Edge of turf is considered margin of hazard for determining point of entry.
- Out of bounds is defined by stakes and all perimeter walls. Play is prohibited from out of bounds including areas within the Phoenix Mountain Preserve.
- Dress Code: Collared shirt/golf blouse, slacks or Bermuda/medium length shorts or golf skirt.
- Each operator of a golf car must be at least sixteen (16) years of age and have a valid driver's license.
- Always use golf car paths where provided.
- Golf cars are required to remain on paths, without exception, on par-3 holes.
- Except on a path, do not drive a car within thirty (30) feet of a green or tee.
- Unless otherwise posted, the 90-degree car rule will always be in effect. Cross directly to your ball. After playing your shot, leave fairway by shortest route.
- Always engage parking brake when leaving golf car.
- Players are responsible for any damage to golf car.