HILTON HONORS FREE NIGHT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR Hilton Honors REWARD
GENERAL Hilton Honors TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As with any Hilton Honors Reward, this Reward Certificate is subject to all Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions on participation, use, and redemption. The hotel stay received with this Hotel Reward Certificate shall be treated as a Hotel Reward Stay, as defined in the Terms & Conditions, except Points & Money, Premium Room and Room Upgrade Rewards cannot be used with this Certificate.
HOTEL REWARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reward Certificate may be issued to the Hilton Honors Member, any person in the Member's family, or to any other person, as directed by the Member. Once issued, rewards are not transferable and may be used only by the individual named on the reward. If a person other than the individual named on the reward documentation attempts to redeem the reward, the reward will be deemed void and accommodations and/or transportation will be denied.
- For the purpose of Certificate redemption, a weekend night is defined as a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night, unless specified otherwise on the Reward Certificate.
- Reward Certificate applies to the room rate and tax of one standard room at a participating hotel and as further provided on the Certificate. A "Standard room" is as defined by the hotel. Any tax liability incurred in connection with the receipt and/or use of this Certificate, including, but not limited to, local or city occupancy taxes, international departure tax, custom fees, airport surcharges or individual income tax is the sole responsibility of the user. Incidental charges are the responsibility of the user.
- This certificate expires on the date noted on the voucher or face of the certificate.
- Reward Certificate may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, brokered or purchased except with the express written consent of Hilton Honors. Any Reward Certificate obtained in this manner by any person or entity will be considered to be fraudulently obtained and will be deemed void if transferred for cash or other consideration. Altered Reward Certificates are void and will not be honored.
- Reward Certificate may not be combined with other certificates, discounts, packages or promotional offers, or Hotel Reward stays beyond Standard Room Rewards, unless otherwise specified in writing by Hilton Honors.
- Reward Certificate cannot be redeemed for cash, prizes or credit. Rewards are not exchangeable.
- Reward Certificate will not be replaced, reissued or credited if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed. No credit or substitutions will be given for any Reward Certificate including those that are only partially used. Rewards for travel which have already been ticketed cannot be re-deposited. Hilton Honors is not responsible for performance of the U.S. or local Postal Service or other suppliers.
- Reward Certificates are void if copied, prohibited or restricted by law.
- Hilton Honors is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, transportation or other services our marketing partners provide or fail to provide.
- Hilton Honors members will not earn points or miles for reward stays, unless otherwise stated in the applicable terms and conditions of the reward certificate.
- Reward certificate must be redeemed in strict accordance with the procedures specified on the certificate and confirmation.
- Reward Certificate usage is limited to Double Occupancy. Additional occupants, age 19 and above, are subject to the standard extra person charges.
- Reward Certificate reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Some hotels may require a deposit in lieu of a credit card guarantee. Deposits cannot be waived for Reward Certificate reservations. Reward Certificate reservations that are cancelled outside of the time frame set by the hotel's individual cancellation policy will be charged one night's room and tax at the hotel's minimum rate for that date.
- Reward Certificate is valid for the number of nights noted under the description on the face of the Certificate. If the Certificate is valid for more than one night, all nights must be used and the Certificate redeemed for a single stay that includes up to all Certificate nights. The Certificate cannot be broken down and/or redeemed for more than one stay. Any unused nights will be forfeited and will not be replaced or credited.
- Hotel stays resulting from Reward Certificate are non-commissionable to travel agents.
- Recipients of Reward Certificate may be required to sign a release of liability and a statement permitting the use of their name and/or photo for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- There are eight classifications of Hotel Rewards: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, and The Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Participating Hilton hotels and Reward classifications may change at any time without notice.
- Please refer to hiltonhhonors.com or the Hilton Honors Member Guide for Hotel Reward classifications.
- Hotel Rewards are not subject to capacity controls. Hotel Reward nights apply to standard rooms only, as defined by each hotel and are subject to availability.
- A Certificate is valid for one stay, defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in.
- The number of Reward stays and the number of nights during a Reward stay will count towards the number of stays and/or nights required for VIP tier qualification. Members will not earn points or miles for Reward Stays. But members may earn points (not miles) for incidental charges at a Hilton Honors Worldwide hotel during a Reward Stay, provided such charges are deemed eligible folio charges at Hilton®, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by HiltonTM, Embassy Suites®, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hilton Grand Vacations®, and The Waldorf Astoria® Hotels & Resorts hotels. The term "eligible folio charges" is defined in the Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions. Members will not earn points for incidental charges during a Reward Stay at a Hampton Inn®, Hampton Inn & Suites®, Homewood Suites by Hilton® hotel, or Home2® Suites by Hilton.